Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Alicja Piotrkowicz

ungelesen,
22.05.2015, 05:12:5422.05.15
an freebase...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

is it possible to access earlier data dumps? I'm working on a prediction model with temporal data and it's important that I don't use any knowledge that was created after my data points. Is there any repository with archival Freebase data?

Cheers,

Alicja

Jarek Wilkiewicz

ungelesen,
01.06.2015, 14:57:4201.06.15
an freebase...@googlegroups.com
can you try gsutil list gs://freebase-public/rdf ?

Tom Morris

ungelesen,
09.06.2015, 16:26:2609.06.15
an freebase...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 2:57 PM, 'Jarek Wilkiewicz' via Freebase
Discuss <freebase...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> can you try gsutil list gs://freebase-public/rdf ?

You can get the same information using a web browser by going to:

http://storage.googleapis.com/freebase-public/

This only covers the dumps from August, 2012 to May, 2015 when they
were discontinued. Earlier dumps aren't online any more, although you
can find a single June 2011 dump in the old format as part of the
Amazon Public Data Sets program
http://aws.amazon.com/datasets/2052645406658757

Tom
Allen antworten