Journey has begun ๐Ÿ‘ฃ

Free Advertising and Promotion

Oct 15, 2019, 10:00:54โ€ฏPM10/15/19
to Free Advertising and Promotion

Hello all...๐Ÿ˜‰
Welcome to Free Advertising Google group ๐ŸŒ

It's great to be here with you all. As information maybe someone outside our community read and join us here (This group content easily can be found at internet due it's web based not apps based like Telegram / WhatsApp/ Slack etc). We're starting from Telegram group about 6 months ago, fromย Our main Telegram Groupย we started for everything...ย
Our valuable team works now is make networking across social medias, search engines and different community groups, we know it's hard to do but it's not impossible. I guess we did this thing as the first "Free Advertising Group" in internet running time.ย
What we did?ย
That is the point (^_^โ™ช): We created free advertising for people worldwide to promote their business online, seller meets buyer, employees meet hiring companies, promoter get commission from their marketing efforts and so on. Everything is free, no catch no trap and hidden fees at all. We're hard working team ( I mean previous team). Met before at freelancer.com and fiver.com. We have same mission and vision: Providing free ads spaces for free for all real promoter and marketer at the same time we counter attack all scamming, fraudulent, cheating, hacking back black hat ( Carder or Credit Card thieves etc), sometime we send malware to Scam Websites and fake company sites. Yes that is we are... We did it free. We have daily offline job with salary only $10 a day but it's enough to cover our online existence. No need donation even asking any fee... No and never.... We're really proud of us. We're poor person community ( I'm honest). Mostly of us live at suburban district around the world from 4 continents. Surprised? Ha ha ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't be like that Bro... We told you who real us, no need to be ashamed for our poverty, we just disgusting if we scam your money like other evil did to you ๐Ÿ˜Š.ย
Okay.. Long story it's enough for now... See you at next chapter.. So.. Have a nice day.. God bless you all ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
IMG_20191016_074945_045.jpg

Milutin

Oct 16, 2019, 5:34:07โ€ฏAM10/16/19
to free-advertisin...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon.
Thank you for invitation to the group. If you download our mobile application EVRAZ Wallet and register, we shall send some complimentary coins.
Our asset grows all the time.

Respectfully yours, EVRAZ digital cash network team.

ัั€ะตะดะฐ, 16 ะพะบั‚ัะฑั€ั 2019 ะณ., 5:00:54 UTCย

Free Advertising

Oct 18, 2019, 2:09:40โ€ฏAM10/18/19
to Free Advertising and Promotion
Thank you so much.