EVRAZ Wallet is our way to a bankless world

Milutin

Jan 6, 2020, 8:32:42 AM1/6/20
to Free Advertising and Promotion
EVRAZ Wallet is fast and secure peer-to-peer system of electronic payments, unique product of innovative technologies.
evraz-06.jpg
103.jpg
12.jpg
15.jpg

Free Advertising

Jan 6, 2020, 8:39:40 AM1/6/20
On Monday, January 6, 2020 at 8:32:42 PM UTC+7, Milutin wrote:
> EVRAZ Wallet is fast and secure peer-to-peer system of electronic payments, unique product of innovative technologies.

Thanks for your nice collaboration 😁. Did you post it from Blog or Google group?

Milutin

Jan 6, 2020, 8:52:54 AM1/6/20
to Free Advertising and Promotion
Thank you.

Milutin

Jan 6, 2020, 8:54:43 AM1/6/20
to Free Advertising and Promotion
No. I just downloaded.

понедельник, 6 января 2020 г., 16:32:42 UTC+3 пользователь Milutin написал:
EVRAZ Wallet is fast and secure peer-to-peer system of electronic payments, unique product of innovative technologies.

Free Advertising

Jan 6, 2020, 11:03:44 AM1/6/20
to Free Advertising and Promotion
I can't direct forward this page to Pinterest like other groups, I have make this group visible to all internet user, maybe it's Google group policy to restrict direct media forwarding. So I download first and save it at emulated storage folder and share to Pinterest, check my board in section Google group or use link here :
https://pin.it/4ygtmxl3f6kmin
But trust me our adverts going wider coverage as we combine Google group and Blogger.
Please tell me your experience using my Blog's Google group window, is there any issue for looping between 2 windows? It's like you going dating with your neighbor through backdoor right.., 😁