Polyglot Chat Groups(practice many languages)

Saeb Khanzadeh

Dec 7, 2019, 6:06:22 PM12/7/19
to Free Advertising and Promotion

So many Chat Groups for your next new language and practice with people from around the world and use it to spread your business or your friends' cycle.

Don't worry just you need to talk and training more about your new language, it is what you need to be better day and day with enjoying with your new friends

Website

arabic

Join to العربية
🇩🇿🇧🇭🇪🇬🇮🇶🇰🇼🇱🇧🇱🇾🇴🇲🇶🇦🇸🇦🇸🇩🇸🇾🇦🇪🇾🇪🇪🇭

English

Join to English
English's one of the most used languages present in the world or in simple words it's an international language. In this group, we intend to help each other in developing overall English language skills.

English voice

Join to English Voice Only
English's one of the most used languages present in the world or in simple words it's an international language. In this group we intend to help each other in developing overall English language skills.

espanol

Join to Español
El Español es el segundo idioma en Importancia del mundo,en este grupo podrás practicar el idioma y preguntar tus dudas ¡¡Animate a aprender y conocer más gente como tú !! adelante te esperamos

french

Join to Français
Le français est une langue non seulement parlée en France, mais également dans d’autres pays du monde. Nous vous proposons de passer un bon moment et d’améliorer votre maîtrise de cette langue. Améliorez et profitez de l’apprentissage avec des personnes de partout dans le monde.

general

Join to General Language
You are free in this group about speaking with every language. Join to this Free zone

german

Join to Deutsch
🇩🇪🇦🇹🇧🇪🇱🇺🇱🇮🇨🇭

Hindi

Join to हिंदी
🇮🇳

kurdi

Join to کوردی
🏳 the language for the great part of three countries (🇸🇾🇮🇷🇹🇷)

Persian

Join to پارسی / دری / Тоҷикӣ
ما اینجا برای کمک به شما در یادگیری گویش‌های پارسی (ایرانی و تاجیکی) هستیم

Persian beginner

Join to Persian Beginner
Approximately 130 million people speak the language is Persian, also known as Farsi. These people are mainly in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.

Russian

Join to Русский
🇷🇺🇧🇾

Turkish

Join to Türkçe

Free Advertising

Jan 6, 2020, 4:29:27 AM1/6/20
On Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 6:06:22 AM UTC+7, Saeb Khanzadeh wrote:
> So many Chat Groups for your next new language and practice with people from around the world and use it to spread your business or your friends' cycle.Don't worry just you need to talk and training more about your new language, it is what you need to be better day and day with enjoying with your new friendsWebsite
>
> arabicJoin to العربية
>
> EnglishJoin to English
> English's one of the most used languages present in the world or in simple words it's an international language. In this group, we intend to help each other in developing overall English language skills.
> English voiceJoin to English Voice Only
> English's one of the most used languages present in the world or in simple words it's an international language. In this group we intend to help each other in developing overall English language skills.
> espanolJoin to Español
> El Español es el segundo idioma en Importancia del mundo,en este grupo podrás practicar el idioma y preguntar tus dudas ¡¡Animate a aprender y conocer más gente como tú !! adelante te esperamos
> frenchJoin to Français
> Le français est une langue non seulement parlée en France, mais également dans d’autres pays du monde. Nous vous proposons de passer un bon moment et d’améliorer votre maîtrise de cette langue. Améliorez et profitez de l’apprentissage avec des personnes de partout dans le monde.
> generalJoin to General Language
> You are free in this group about speaking with every language. Join to this Free zone
> germanJoin to Deutsch
>
> HindiJoin to हिंदी
>
> kurdiJoin to کوردی
>  the language for the great part of three countries ()
> PersianJoin to پارسی / دری / Тоҷикӣ
> ما اینجا برای کمک به شما در یادگیری گویش‌های پارسی (ایرانی و تاجیکی) هستیم
> Persian beginnerJoin to Persian Beginner
> Approximately 130 million people speak the language is Persian, also known as Farsi. These people are mainly in Iran, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan.
> RussianJoin to Русский
>
> TurkishJoin to Türkçe

Thank you so much for your nice collaboration. God bless you all 😊