Lauren..

Izzard

Sep 2, 2014, 3:31:02 PM9/2/14
What a joke she was last night. We had her boob *Accidently* falling out of
of her bather. Then she was all over Rikki. Is she up for eviction by any
chance? lol

Nuncio

Sep 2, 2014, 5:46:53 PM9/2/14
I thought it was the Geordie Shore lot who flopped their boobs about.
I thought the TOWIE lot generally stayed respectable.

Ricci tonight seems to be proving that he does not have any contribution
to make to the show at all. Even when he is the main subject of conversation
he says absolutely nothing. Complete cipher. No wonder Lauren has to be
totally inebriated to make any effort with him!