Shave, Immac or Wax

yidaho

Jul 30, 2003, 9:18:45 PM7/30/03
You know who you are.. ;-)

--
~yidaho~
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

Rich Mackin

Jul 30, 2003, 9:19:37 PM7/30/03
"yidaho" <yid...@blooyonda.co.uk> wrote in message

> You know who you are.. ;-)

Methinks I'll sit this one out :-D

--
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin.co.uk)
MSN Messenger: richmackin-at-hotmail.com

Chris B

Jul 30, 2003, 9:57:49 PM7/30/03

"yidaho" <yid...@blooyonda.co.uk> wrote in message
> You know who you are*.. ;-)

Shave

Chris.X.x.
*You must go through with the wax

Sie

Jul 31, 2003, 7:01:23 AM7/31/03
Where?

Sie

--
Occasionally.

Tess

Jul 31, 2003, 7:57:47 AM7/31/03

"yidaho" <yid...@blooyonda.co.uk> wrote in message
> You know who you are.. ;-)

I'm going for the wax!! I'll let you know how it went if I fein myself able
to sit in front of the computer later on

tess

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 11:48:16 AM7/31/03
Sie <nos...@livingroom.nnoislpdarmam.co.uk> wrote:

>Where?

There.

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 11:48:45 AM7/31/03
"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:

>> You know who you are.. ;-)
>>
>I'm going for the wax!! I'll let you know how it went if I fein myself able
>to sit in front of the computer later on

Snnnn..

Sie

Jul 31, 2003, 12:07:01 PM7/31/03
yidaho regurgitated eggs and wrote in

> There.

Shave then.

Sie

--
It's Shavey groan down Bill no?

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 12:56:48 PM7/31/03
Sie <nos...@livingroom.nnoislpdarmam.co.uk> wrote:

>> There.
>>

>Shave then.

Mick Karn, is that you?

Sie

Jul 31, 2003, 1:14:37 PM7/31/03

> Mick Karn, is that you?

Buoy, those dreams of reason produce monsters.

Mick Shorn

--
I must remember to get rid of my facial hair growth.

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 1:40:04 PM7/31/03
Sie <nos...@livingroom.nnoislpdarmam.co.uk> wrote:

>> Mick Karn, is that you?
>>

>Buoy, those dreams of reason produce monsters.

No fret.

Tess

Jul 31, 2003, 4:09:17 PM7/31/03

> "Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:
>
> >> You know who you are.. ;-)
> >>
> >I'm going for the wax!! I'll let you know how it went if I fein myself
able
> >to sit in front of the computer later on
>
> Snnnn..

Bloody painful experince that waxing, it'll be Immac from now on. Re-reading
my post above, I haven't a clue what the fein was meant to be :-)

tess

Mushu

Jul 31, 2003, 4:25:13 PM7/31/03
Ooh, yow!

Jo
(eyes watering)

"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote in message

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 5:18:22 PM7/31/03
"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:

>> >I'm going for the wax!! I'll let you know how it went if I fein myself
>able
>> >to sit in front of the computer later on
>>
>> Snnnn..
>>
>Bloody painful experince that waxing, it'll be Immac from now on.

Hmmm, thought it might be. So the pro's are no better, obviously.

>Re-reading
>my post above, I haven't a clue what the fein was meant to be :-)

I took "fein myself" to be a bizarre alternative of "am".

Tess

Jul 31, 2003, 5:42:56 PM7/31/03

> >able
> >>
> >> Snnnn..
> >>
> >Bloody painful experince that waxing, it'll be Immac from now on.
>
> Hmmm, thought it might be. So the pro's are no better, obviously.
>
> >Re-reading
> >my post above, I haven't a clue what the fein was meant to be :-)
>
> I took "fein myself" to be a bizarre alternative of "am".

Ermm, I don't think it was meant to be. However, lets pretend that it was
:-)

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 5:48:08 PM7/31/03
"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:

>> >Re-reading
>> >my post above, I haven't a clue what the fein was meant to be :-)
>>
>> I took "fein myself" to be a bizarre alternative of "am".
>>
>Ermm, I don't think it was meant to be. However, lets pretend that it was
>:-)

Oooh, ooh.. I think I know what it was meant to be.. it was sposed to
be 'find'. Do I get an award?

Tess

Jul 31, 2003, 6:03:24 PM7/31/03

> >> I took "fein myself" to be a bizarre alternative of "am".
> >>
> >Ermm, I don't think it was meant to be. However, lets pretend that it
was
> >:-)
>
> Oooh, ooh.. I think I know what it was meant to be.. it was sposed to
> be 'find'. Do I get an award?

Erm ok, or would you prefer a gift?

tess

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 6:07:49 PM7/31/03
"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:

>> Oooh, ooh.. I think I know what it was meant to be.. it was sposed to
>> be 'find'. Do I get an award?
>>
>Erm ok, or would you prefer a gift?

Bag of Taytos! :)

Tess

Jul 31, 2003, 6:08:48 PM7/31/03

> "Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:
>
> >> Oooh, ooh.. I think I know what it was meant to be.. it was sposed to
> >> be 'find'. Do I get an award?
> >>
> >Erm ok, or would you prefer a gift?
>
> Bag of Taytos! :)

Ok, I'll go get a big packet tomorrow lol

tess

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 6:10:39 PM7/31/03
"Tess" <a...@me.please> wrote:

>> >Erm ok, or would you prefer a gift?
>>
>> Bag of Taytos! :)
>>
>Ok, I'll go get a big packet tomorrow lol

Yay! After party snackeroonies!

Sie

Jul 31, 2003, 6:48:50 PM7/31/03
yidaho regurgitated eggs and wrote in news:u2liivcc53a4korgl9dg4eq4ov65lfn542
@4ax.com:

> No fret.

Quite unlike the many frets on the Chapman Stick as used by Fripp and Sylvian
on their CD collaboration 'The First Day' released in 1993.

Sie

--
The sound of waves in a pool of water
I`m drowning in my nostalgia

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 7:16:06 PM7/31/03
Sie <nos...@livingroom.nnoislpdarmam.co.uk> wrote:

>> No fret.
>
>Quite unlike the many frets on the Chapman Stick as used by Fripp and Sylvian
>on their CD collaboration 'The First Day' released in 1993.

LOL, now you've lost me...! I stopped liking Dave when he lost his
blondeness. ;-)

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 8:23:34 PM7/31/03
vjc <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>Yay! After party snackeroonies!
>
>Snackeroonies will not be provided! Not after all that Flake nonsense
>that Mushu put about. :¬)

Hiss-Boo.. How can you say that of all people. I've never seen anyone
clear a friend's cupboard of crisps as quickly as you!

yidaho

Jul 31, 2003, 9:03:38 PM7/31/03
vjc <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>Hiss-Boo.. How can you say that of all people. I've never seen anyone
>>clear a friend's cupboard of crisps as quickly as you!
>

>I cite the picnic where no-one brought any food but me... :D

A bag of crisps when the shops are shut are worth thripply as much as
a bag of bagels at 3pm!

Mushu

Aug 1, 2003, 11:23:02 AM8/1/03

"vjc" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:10:39 +0100, yidaho <yid...@blooyonda.co.uk>
> wrote:

> >>Ok, I'll go get a big packet tomorrow lol
> >
> >Yay! After party snackeroonies!
>
> Snackeroonies will not be provided! Not after all that Flake nonsense
> that Mushu put about. :¬)

I was going to bring some Flake Cakes for late night munchies too :-)

Jo

yidaho

Aug 1, 2003, 1:31:44 PM8/1/03
"Mushu" <use...@scotlife.GETMEOUTOFHEREfreeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>> >Yay! After party snackeroonies!
>>
>> Snackeroonies will not be provided! Not after all that Flake nonsense
>> that Mushu put about. :¬)
>
>I was going to bring some Flake Cakes for late night munchies too :-)

Ooooh, yes, yes, yes.. I'll bring the Pringles for Pringle Challenge
Part IV. Not sure what the current record is.. Is it 19, Vanessa?

Mushu

Aug 1, 2003, 1:35:19 PM8/1/03

> >> Snackeroonies will not be provided! Not after all that Flake nonsense
> >> that Mushu put about. :¬)
> >
> >I was going to bring some Flake Cakes for late night munchies too :-)
>
> Ooooh, yes, yes, yes.. I'll bring the Pringles for Pringle Challenge
> Part IV. Not sure what the current record is.. Is it 19, Vanessa?

Ooh, I'm intrigued.... as long as they're Sour Cream & Chive :-)

Jo

yidaho

Aug 1, 2003, 1:38:12 PM8/1/03
"Mushu" <use...@scotlife.GETMEOUTOFHEREfreeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> as long as they're Sour Cream & Chive :-)

You got it! :)

yidaho

Aug 1, 2003, 9:34:18 PM8/1/03
vjc <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>Ooooh, yes, yes, yes.. I'll bring the Pringles for Pringle Challenge
>>Part IV. Not sure what the current record is.. Is it 19, Vanessa?
>

>I think Dave from news:uk.local.london managed 14 pringles with ease,
>and possibly 18 or 19 with difficulty.

Must have been! I don't think I've beaten 9, at least not without some
degree of 'fallout'.

>Everyone from futb has fallen
>between 8-11 pringles.
>It's a while since I saw a mouth that flexible. :是

Hehe

vodka queen

Aug 3, 2003, 6:32:56 PM8/3/03
"yidaho" <yid...@blooyonda.co.uk> wrote in message

> You know who you are.. ;-)

Wax is evil. Immac.

clarissa
xx

Chris B

Aug 3, 2003, 10:26:01 PM8/3/03

"vodka queen" <vodka...@spamoffgazeta.pl> wrote in message

Tess will be agreeing from now on. It still looks painful now
(x-o)

Chris.X.x.

Tess

Aug 12, 2003, 7:20:17 PM8/12/03

"Chris B" <chrisS...@waylonjennings.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
I have now fully recovered. I'll never ever wax anything again other than
my eyebrows

tess