George + Stephanie on live feed

Nuncio

Aug 30, 2014, 8:13:01 AM8/30/14
Last night's live feed was nostly George and Stephanie.
For some reason Gary - who dominated the previous one - was nowhere
to be seen.

I thought they have a very interesting relationship and I will be
interested to see how CH5 edit it for the highlights.

It is clearly a companionship type of relationship, but with a lot
of touching.

By they way did you hear someone say "Bad luck Steph" when the
evictee was announced? I think Steph has told everyone in there
she wants out asap.