Gary Busey

Nuncio

Sep 6, 2014, 3:06:18 PM9/6/14
Something very curious about Gary Busey. We saw Crissy Rock go
bonkers defending him last night on BOTS and I've seen in some
forums people getting really upset about how he appears to be
treated.

But every HM who is evicted has tales of how difficult he is to
live with, and some of them have lost their temper with him.

I had a look on youtube, and there are many other examples of
Gary doing interviews or appearing in reality shows and either
confusing the hell out of people or ending up with people
ranting at him. No wonder it doesn't upset him. It happens
at the time. He must expect it by now.

And again in the comments some people defend Gary to the hilt.

So now I am forced to conclude that the guy really upsets people
for a load of reasons - and maybe sometimes he is doing it
deliberately too, but clearly not always. And that also he somehow
elicits strong defence feelings in some people.

Anyway, whatever, I have a feeling that his interview with Emma
could be the most entertaining Emma interview we've ever seen.
It will be live and she is going to get into difficulty - no doubt
about it!