Ricki...

Izzard

Aug 30, 2014, 5:23:30 PM8/30/14
Is he still in there? And, how can Lauren be putting so much weight on?
They haven't got much food but she seems to be getting bigger by the day.

Nuncio

Aug 30, 2014, 5:49:12 PM8/30/14
On Sat, 30 Aug 2014 22:23:30 +0100, "Izzard" <izz...@izzard.com> wrote:

>Is he still in there? And, how can Lauren be putting so much weight on?
>They haven't got much food but she seems to be getting bigger by the day.

I rather like the fact that any possible Ricci/Lauren showmance has been
completely eclipsed by the Steph/George pairing.

At one point it looked as if maybe George and Ricci were going to compete
for Lauren and I got the feeling that Lauren preferred George to Ricci.
But Steph has spoiled her fun there. I love the George/Steph thing
because it is so utterly improbably bonkers but it 'works' (for a few
weeks in a TV studio anyway.)

MC

Aug 30, 2014, 8:34:15 PM8/30/14
Yup! √