mobile hairdresser needed for wedding Middleton area

Dee

Feb 3, 2010, 7:03:00 AM2/3/10
I get married in 5 weeks and my hairdresser has just said she can't make it!
I'm getting married at Norton Grange Hotel and Spa on the Middleton/Rochdale
border. Does anyone know of a hairdresser who could come there on the
morning of the wedding (Friday 12 March) to do my hair, the adult chief
bridesmaid, my mum and maybe titivate up any of the bridesmaids that need
any final touches?