Ipswi.com

pete

Apr 29, 2017, 5:51:22 AM4/29/17
Boring old rights of way.

Activities & Social
Civic & Community
Classifieds
Crime & Safety
Give & Lend
Local Politics
Lost & Found
Recommendations
Tourism
IpswichForumsGeneral TopicsLocal PoliticsBoring old rights of way.
This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Peter Turtill Peter Turtill 3 minutes ago.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author
Posts | Unsubscribe Favourite
10 hours, 6 minutes ago #3824 SCORE: 0 | REPLY | QUOTE
Profile photo of Peter Turtill
Peter Turtill

Participant
New Topics: 1
Total Replies: 1
Contributions: 2
Together with John Hunt I fought to have the established routes through and around the dock listed as rights of way as created by the Ipswich Dock Acts 1805-2012. Suffolk County Council (SCC) decided to jump aboard and claim their own RoW across the lock but they were just putting on a show even to the extent of getting a QC’s opinion of an appeal when the claim failed. Of course my claim failed by the same reasoning decided by the Government Inspector.

I was not happy with the way SCC behaved and wanted the route opened as required by the 1913 and 1918 Ipswich Dock Acts and took the CEO Deborah Cadman to the criminal court in her personal capacity. The summons was delivered to her home out in the sticks and addressed to her personally. Very strangely when the case came to court she didn’t turn up but lawyers from SCC did and they fought the case on her behalf which is of course very odd to say the least. I was ordered to pay SCC Solicitors (Suffolk Legal) £8700 costs which was quite a shock and of course way beyond my means. Now SCC want to snatch my wife’s house and bankrupt me. Ben Gummer knows he is vulnerable on this issue and so making me bankrupt would stop me fighting him in the general election as I had done to a previous MP. Now folks just ask yourselves, do you really want me bankrupted with your money just to stop me giving Ben Gummer a hard time over Ipswich Dock?

Peter Turtill (The star has banned me).

pete

Apr 29, 2017, 5:53:56 AM4/29/17

#3825 SCORE: 0 | EDIT | REPLY | QUOTE
Profile photo of Peter Turtill
Peter Turtill

Participant
New Topics: 1
Total Replies: 1
Contributions: 2
Even more boring is a search on the ownership of this site. It belongs to Dan, yes Daniel Humphreys of Ipswich Limited and of course Upper Orwell Crossing Ltd and many other small limited companies. Some details below’

Mr Daniel Humphrey

39 Woodpecker Road Ipswich D.O.B 14/04/1987

Registered Office 160 Hadleigh Road IP2 0HH

and

Epsilon House Business Centre

West Road IP3 9FJ (Chris Dawson)