Turtill Twittering

Shadrack

Mar 9, 2011, 4:52:09 PM3/9/11
I see the <turdpile> is still carrying on his vendetta against the
Evening Star.
Oh - hang about - he got banned from posting in there - no surprise
hey???
ROFLMAO...
------------------
Peter Turtill email addresses:
snot...@gmail.com
ninjat...@gmail.com
"gypp" <ipswi...@gmail.com>
tur...@defmap.com
petert...@gmail.com
tur...@gmail.com
"Peter Turtill" <petert...@btopenworld.com>
pe...@suffolkrightsofway.co.uk
petert...@hotmail.com
petert...@yahoo.co.uk
tur...@hotmail.co.uk
tur...@hotmail.com
peter....@oss.org.uk
ipswich-...@googlegroups.com
soo...@gmail.com

vg4cysss7001

Mar 9, 2011, 5:54:52 PM3/9/11
In article <4d77...@news.x-privat.org>, Shadrack
<Shad...@me9.privacy.net> writes

>I see the <turdpile> is still carrying on his vendetta against the
>Evening Star.

On what do you base your opinion?
You have given no evidence or references.

Do you live on a different planet?

[snip]
--
Misha
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto" =

Peter Turtill

Mar 10, 2011, 1:20:38 AM3/10/11

"vg4cysss7001" <127@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message

> In article <4d77...@news.x-privat.org>, Shadrack
> <Shad...@me9.privacy.net> writes
>>I see the <turdpile> is still carrying on his vendetta against the
>>Evening Star.
>
> On what do you base your opinion?
> You have given no evidence or references.
>
> Do you live on a different planet?

Hello Misha. Long time no hear from. That troll is in my killfile so I
hadn't realised he was still posting.

Toodle pip,

pete

vg4cysss7001

Mar 10, 2011, 1:43:42 AM3/10/11
In article <8tr8rd...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
<petert...@gmail.com> writes

>"vg4cysss7001" <127@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
>> In article <4d77...@news.x-privat.org>, Shadrack
>> <Shad...@me9.privacy.net> writes
>>>I see the <turdpile> is still carrying on his vendetta against the
>>>Evening Star.
>>
>> On what do you base your opinion?
>> You have given no evidence or references.
>>
>> Do you live on a different planet?
>
>Hello Misha. Long time no hear from.

Yeah, I'm the bad kopek :-)

You 're up nearly as early as me. Can you hear the sparrows
farting?

>That troll is in my killfile so I
>hadn't realised he was still posting.

At my age, memory is a problem, so ICBA to look up his posting
history, but, on present form, I think I'll just play with the troll for
a while. It shouldn't be too difficult, seeing what a pillock he(?)
seems to be :-)

>Toodle pip,

Ta-ra, old bean!

>pete

Peter Turtill

Mar 10, 2011, 1:55:52 AM3/10/11
On 10/03/2011 06:43, vg4cysss7001 wrote:
> In article<8tr8rd...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
> <petert...@gmail.com> writes
>>
>> "vg4cysss7001"<127@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message
>>> In article<4d77...@news.x-privat.org>, Shadrack
>>> <Shad...@me9.privacy.net> writes
>>>
>>> On what do you base your opinion?
>>> You have given no evidence or references.
>>>
>>> Do you live on a different planet?
>>
>> Hello Misha. Long time no hear from.
>
> Yeah, I'm the bad kopek :-)
>
> You 're up nearly as early as me. Can you hear the sparrows
> farting?
>
>> That troll is in my killfile so I
>> hadn't realised he was still posting.
>>

> At my age, memory is a problem, so ICBA to look up his posting
> history, but, on present form, I think I'll just play with the troll for
> a while. It shouldn't be too difficult, seeing what a pillock he(?)
> seems to be :-)
>
>> Toodle pip,
>>

> Ta-ra, old bean!

I am only up a short while longer then I have a few hours kip. I like
this time of day/night as I take my dog out and I can drive around
without any traffic jams. I can also get stuff done as she who must be
obeyed is asleep and not yapping:-)

pete

kat

Mar 10, 2011, 4:15:56 AM3/10/11

vg4cysss7001 <127@[127.0.0.1]> said

> At my age, memory is a problem, so ICBA to look up his posting
> history, but, on present form, I think I'll just play with the troll
> for a while. It shouldn't be too difficult, seeing what a pillock
> he(?) seems to be :-)

I didn't see it either. But I dunno, will he play? from my recollection he
bounces in, says litle and disappears. But that might be because I don't
see the posts!

--
kat
>^..^<

vg4cysss7001

Mar 10, 2011, 9:15:10 AM3/10/11
In article <8trate...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
<tur...@gmail.com> writes

>I am only up a short while longer then I have a few hours kip.

That happened to me today. I blame the vodka :-)

>I like this time of day/night as I take my dog out and I can drive
>around without any traffic jams.

We 're wolves? Werewolves? :-)

>I can also get stuff done as she who must be obeyed is asleep and not
>yapping:-)

I have that pleasure (?) to look forward to in April in Rostov-
na-Dony.
--
Misha
"Bear in mind that depression is anger without enthusiasm,

Peter Turtill

Mar 11, 2011, 10:19:12 AM3/11/11
On 10/03/2011 14:15, vg4cysss7001 wrote:
> In article<8trate...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
> <tur...@gmail.com> writes
>> I am only up a short while longer then I have a few hours kip.
>
> That happened to me today. I blame the vodka :-)
>
>> I like this time of day/night as I take my dog out and I can drive
>> around without any traffic jams.
>
> We 're wolves? Werewolves? :-)
>
>> I can also get stuff done as she who must be obeyed is asleep and not
>> yapping:-)
>
> I have that pleasure (?) to look forward to in April in Rostov-
> na-Dony.

Absolutely incredible. I was forced by SWMBO to take a few hours off
yesterday. No work or hobby talk allowed at all and we drove to Aldburgh
in our campervan and had the most excellent fish and chips available in
England. I ate too much and even had supper last night too. I woke up in
my armchair at 3am (I have no idea when I nodded off) and went to bed
and slept for an unheard of additional 9 hours solid. Now it is back to
the usual routine though. At my age I cannot afford to sleep that long
before the permanent sleep occurs:-)

pete

vg4cysss7001

Mar 11, 2011, 2:08:16 PM3/11/11
In article <8tusp4...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
<tur...@gmail.com> writes

>Absolutely incredible. I was forced by SWMBO to take a few hours off
>yesterday.

My SWMBO works 4 days a week and has quite a long commute if the
traffic is bad.

>No work or hobby talk allowed at all

We have a deal; I'll get her more up to speed with computers and
we'll help each other with our respective languages.

>and we drove to Aldburgh in our campervan

You sold the BMW?

>and had the most excellent fish and chips available in England.

I think I know that place - yards from the beach and a big car-
park?

>I ate too much and even had supper last night too. I woke up in my
>armchair at 3am (I have no idea when I nodded off) and went to bed and
>slept for an unheard of additional 9 hours solid. Now it is back to the
>usual routine though. At my age I cannot afford to sleep that long
>before the permanent sleep occurs:-)

Live fast, love hard, die young :-)

Peter Turtill

Mar 11, 2011, 3:24:23 PM3/11/11

> In article <8tusp4...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
> <tur...@gmail.com> writes
>>Absolutely incredible. I was forced by SWMBO to take a few hours off
>>yesterday.
>
> My SWMBO works 4 days a week and has quite a long commute if the
> traffic is bad.

Mine is retired but looking after me and the house is a full time
occupation.

>>No work or hobby talk allowed at all
>
> We have a deal; I'll get her more up to speed with computers and
> we'll help each other with our respective languages.

Huh. It took me years to get her to use a mobile 'phone.

>>and we drove to Aldburgh in our campervan
>
> You sold the BMW?

Yes that went long ago. It is unbelievable to some folks but driving it
became a chore. I had to take it out once a week to keep the battery charged
as we both prefer one of our VW vans. We have had Hymer and coachbuilt VW's
but settled for a VW T4 built to our specification which we use for outings.

>>and had the most excellent fish and chips available in England.
>
> I think I know that place - yards from the beach and a big car-
> park?

No, on the main road and we drive down to the Moot House where we park up
and eat.

>>I ate too much and even had supper last night too. I woke up in my
>>armchair at 3am (I have no idea when I nodded off) and went to bed and
>>slept for an unheard of additional 9 hours solid. Now it is back to the
>>usual routine though. At my age I cannot afford to sleep that long
>>before the permanent sleep occurs:-)
>
> Live fast, love hard, die young :-)

The problem being I have done absolutely nothing today as I have been
fighting my computer to set up Agent 4.2 to accept gmail and I still haven't
managed it Grrrr. I have had enough of failures with OE and the lack of a
killfile with Mozilla.

pete

pete

vg4cysss7001

Mar 12, 2011, 2:31:54 AM3/12/11
In article <8tvelb...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
<petert...@gmail.com> writes
[snip

>The problem being I have done absolutely nothing today as I have been
>fighting my computer to set up Agent 4.2 to accept gmail and I still
>haven't managed it Grrrr.

I have a feeling that gmail requires SSL.
I have it set up to use SSL on port 995 in Dialog, but that is for mail
and I rarely use it.

[snip]

pete

Mar 12, 2011, 8:01:08 AM3/12/11
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:31:54 +0000, vg4cysss7001 <127@[127.0.0.1]>
wrote:

>In article <8tvelb...@mid.individual.net>, Peter Turtill
><petert...@gmail.com> writes
>[snip
>>The problem being I have done absolutely nothing today as I have been
>>fighting my computer to set up Agent 4.2 to accept gmail and I still
>>haven't managed it Grrrr.
>
> I have a feeling that gmail requires SSL.
>I have it set up to use SSL on port 995 in Dialog, but that is for mail
>and I rarely use it.
>
>[snip]

You are correct. The problem being it took me several hours to
discover that through the newsgroup for Agent. Fixed now though but
the writing is much too small for my eyes:-(

pete