Anyone here?

David

Aug 18, 2011, 1:06:53 AM8/18/11
Hi there all. Its been a very long time since I came on here. Is there still
anyone here?

Kat?

David,

kat

Aug 18, 2011, 5:13:55 AM8/18/11

David <dave....@ntlworld.com> said

> Hi there all. Its been a very long time since I came on here. Is
> there still anyone here?
>
> Kat?

<waves>

I am aaround. :-)

--
kat
>^..^<

vg4cysss7001

Aug 18, 2011, 5:27:15 AM8/18/11
In article <U513q.10011$Jr3....@newsfe09.ams2>, David
<dave....@ntlworld.com> writes

>Hi there all. Its been a very long time since I came on here.

Sounds a bit web-ish. I you have a pukka NNTP client, it would
inform you when there are posts.

> Is there still anyone here?

Yes, but too busy to have much to do with Ipswich, except for a
'flying' visit to get an IDP.

>Kat?

She is/was a bit of an NNTP expert IIRC.

--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?

kat

Aug 18, 2011, 5:33:38 AM8/18/11

vg4cysss7001 <127@[127.0.0.1]> said

> In article <U513q.10011$Jr3....@newsfe09.ams2>, David
> <dave....@ntlworld.com> writes
>> Hi there all. Its been a very long time since I came on here.
>
> Sounds a bit web-ish. I you have a pukka NNTP client, it would
> inform you when there are posts.

He does have one, he used it. Doesn't mean he always uses it.

>> Is there still anyone here?
>
> Yes, but too busy to have much to do with Ipswich, except for a
> 'flying' visit to get an IDP.
>

>> Kat?
>
> She is/was a bit of an NNTP expert IIRC.

Dunno about expert.:-)

--
kat
>^..^<

pete

Aug 18, 2011, 10:46:20 AM8/18/11
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 06:06:53 +0100, "David" <dave....@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

>Hi there all. Its been a very long time since I came on here. Is there still
>anyone here?
>
>Kat?

I check this NG every day still :-)

pete

David

Aug 18, 2011, 11:11:36 AM8/18/11

"kat" <little...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hey there :) It must be like months and months since i,ve been here, lol.

David.

tin...@isbd.co.uk

Aug 19, 2011, 4:15:20 PM8/19/11
I lurk too.

--
Chris Green

Shadrack

Dec 7, 2011, 4:53:10 PM12/7/11
"pete" <tur...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I see you're still poking your nose into other peoples business <pete>.
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thread/c76cca58462a3161#

bit stupid to use your <real name> & then change it to <afer.....> hey
what? <ROFL>.
cyber stalking you? get a life you tosser and mind your own
business!!!!!