Another attempt at City Status?

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Peter Turtill

未讀,
2014年6月3日 凌晨12:15:172014/6/3
收件者:
http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ipswich_bold_new_bid_unveiled_to_improve_links_between_town_centre_and_waterfront_develop_cultural_offerings_and_attract_new_retailers_to_ipswich_1_3623952
Another attempt to take control of IBC by Suffolk County Council and
turn our town into a City thus making those names involved more
important as they move on to pastures greener. Look at the names
involved in this story and then see how they are linked to each other.
Names, David Ellesmere IBC Politician + 1 Directorship), John Dugmore,
Deborah Cadman (CEO SCC+3 Directorships), Richard Lister (8
Directorships), Terry Baxter (4 Directorships), Now look the up and
see, Ipswich Central the lobbyist group of small limited companies
being a nuisance again, Paul Clements (30 Directorships), Mr Adrian
Nicholas Mole, Mr Alan John Hawes (Ensors), Mr John Otto Matthews
(Ensors 6 Directorships), Mr William David Coe (12 Directorships), Ms
Marilyn Martin (25 Directorships),Mr David John Morrell (3
Directorships, Mark Bee (SCC Politician + 3 Directorships). And the
list goes on. A bunch of people controlling our lives and attempting
to take over our town. It really is time to stop this intermingling of
politicians, local government officers and business people or just
professional directors all with a finger in the pie which is us and
our town. We are being served up with champagne on a silver platter.
Come along folks, lets do something about this even if it is only
talking so other get to know what is happening.
0 則新訊息