Steve Wright revisited

Special Care

Jun 27, 2012, 5:48:51 AM6/27/12
IPSWICH revisited:

It’s worth mentioning that Jack the Ripper, 1888, killed five
prostitutes in quick succession, during about two and a half months,
then nothing more was ever heard from him.
The book by Stephen Knight, dated 1976, titled ‘Jack the Ripper, The
Final Solution,’ is the most plausible explanation of that ancient
mystery.

Men who chose to be serial killers of prostitutes sometimes want to
emulate or even outdo Jack the Ripper 1888. The so-called ‘Ipswich
Strangler’ did not just emulate him, but bettered him, killing five
prostitutes in a much shorter time. Perhaps that was his premeditated
aim - to outdo Jack the Ripper 1888.

There is no evidence against Steve Wright.

Particularly sickening is the image of a car, supposedly taken by a
roadside camera, showing the car only above the number plate and with
the driver’s face indistinct.

WHAT PURPOSE MIGHT SUCH CAMERAS SERVE, if they don’t record number
plates and a discernible image of the drivers face?

Yet such an image was offered to the jury at Steve Wright’s trial,
truncated so as to show the car only above the number plate and the
driver’s face being just a blur……and the jury convicted Steve Wright
on that evidence, plus a lot of irrelevancies intruduced only to
discredit him in the eyes of the jury but having no connection with a
murder charge……..

It just leaves a sane observer speechless and terrified of trial by
jury…..

The following is a minor point and in itself doesn’t prove anything,
but much was made of the fact that the killings stopped after Steve
Wright was arrested. Perhaps they stopped simply because the Ipswich
Strangler had achieved what he set out to achieve, to *out-Ripper the
Ripper* of 1888 by killing the same number of prostitutes - five - in
a much shorter time.

Steve Wright was convicted on zero evidence, the jury being a bunch of
country bumpkins who were easily manipulated.

The Suffolk Constabulary, a sleepy rural police force - accustomed to
chasing poachers and petty burglars [think of the British TV series
‘Heartbeat’] - these sleepy rural cops had been suddenly catapulted
into the glare of the entire world’s media by the unprecedented nature
of the killings in quick succession of beautiful and vulnerable young
women, and so the Suffolk Constabulary simply wanted to convict some
innocent fall guy, just to make the TV cameras disappear so that the
Suffolk Constabulary would no longer be displaying their bumbling,
inarticulate, unsophisticated ‘country bumpkin’ attributes and funny
accents to the entire population of the world.

Steve Wright, against whom there is zero evidence, was the soft
target, the fall guy…… and the jury of twelve ‘country bumpkins’ were
easily led.

It’s a minor point, and doesn’t prove anything in itself, but it’s
worth mentioning - the magic number of five prostitutes murdered by
Jack the Ripper 1888. Perhaps that is why the Ipswich killings
stopped, after he had ‘out-Rippered the Ripper’ of 1888 by doing the
same in a much shorter time span.

Then the real Ipswich Strangler, like the real Yorkshire Ripper of the
1970s, decided to quit while he was ahead and let the fall guy take
the rap.
http://forum.casebook.org/archive/index.php/t-5141.html

Georgie Boy

Jun 27, 2012, 10:14:12 AM6/27/12
The killing didn't stop. There was another and after two men were
convicted of that killing the killings stopped in the area.

Special Care

Jun 29, 2012, 7:35:06 AM6/29/12
On Jun 27, 3:14 pm, Georgie Boy <geo...@privacy.net> wrote:

> The killing didn't stop. There was another and after two men were
> convicted of that killing the killings stopped in the area.

====

OK. I don't read much any more. Can you give a link to information
about those two men?

Georgie Boy

Jun 29, 2012, 6:50:53 PM6/29/12
Sorry but I don't have a link.