Wanted, aluminium ladder.

Peter Turtill

Feb 19, 2011, 12:13:41 AM2/19/11
I would like to buy a cheap aluminium ladder tall enough to get into my
loft but short enough to get into my VW van. Preferably a two stage
ladder I reckon?

pete

Peter Turtill

Feb 20, 2011, 12:00:33 AM2/20/11

I had a chap bring a ladder round and as he had carried it round in the
pouring rain I bought it but I don't want it at all. It is 28' long and
would reach the loft from the ground floor so that is now for sale and I
still need a ladder about 10' long if you have one and it will go in my van.

pete

Oinkus

Mar 19, 2012, 5:35:04 PM3/19/12

"Peter Turtill" <tur...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Go to B&Q. Select ladder you want. Give B&Q the money. B&Q give you the
ladder.

vg4cysss7001

Mar 25, 2012, 11:20:08 PM3/25/12
In article <cEN9r.14931$uj4....@newsfe20.ams2>, Oinkus
<oin...@oinkus.com> writes

>"Peter Turtill" <tur...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8s91qtFplsU2@
>mid.individual.net...
>>I would like to buy a cheap aluminium ladder tall enough to get into
>>my loft but short enough to get into my VW van. Preferably a two stage
>>ladder I reckon?
>>
>> pete
>>

>Go to B&Q. Select ladder you want. Give B&Q the money. B&Q give you the
>ladder.

Last time I checked B & Q, I did not evaluate them as cheap.

£70 springs to mind.
--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?