Identification

1 view

real_gri...@yahoo.co.uk

Aug 31, 2018, 9:38:10 AM8/31/18
Hi All

Not sure how many (if any) are on here

We here in the South East UK have been seeing rather good mushroom growths

In past years even the good old standbys were absent or riddled with maggots
before they were even open

So now my question, does anyone have (or know of) a good "Binary Tree
Identification" for edible / poisonous mushrooms?

I have googled for same but the best (design wise) I found ruled almost all the
common edible mushrooms I know of (Field, Horse, Parasol & both Ink Caps) as
poisonous

Any pointers gratefully received

I can programme the tree once I have some reliable data to work from, this will
be for my own use and "IF" it is taken further full credit (blame :->) will be
given for any helpers