Flight Manual Wanted

Anonymous

May 12, 2005, 4:20:21 PM5/12/05
Hi, i would like to know where i can get
a flight operations manual for the boeing 474 airplane.

No special intentions, i just love airplanes and i
could use an old copy if you can.

Nice bedside reading, and dreamin as well.

You can contact me at http://www.igamis.com my account nr is 8422-2283
Thanks!

Tony

Oct 29, 2005, 1:16:04 PM10/29/05
Just call me suspicious, but I would not send you a used peanut snack
wrapper from a 747.

They hold a LOT of fuel and yu could read Reach for the Sky the story of
Douglas "DOGSBODY" Bader for recreation and sleep inducement. Although you
may not be able to put it down as fast as your manual.

MAJ D

"Anonymous" <undis...@undisclosed.com> wrote in message