Fifa 14 Pc Crack 3dm

Nora Taulman

Dec 10, 2023, 1:07:39 PM12/10/23
How to Download and Install FIFA 14 PC Crack by 3DM
FIFA 14 is one of the most popular soccer games in the world, but if you want to enjoy it on your PC, you need to download and install a crack that bypasses the DRM protection. In this article, we will show you how to download and install FIFA 14 PC crack by 3DM, a group of hackers that released a working crack for the game.

Before you proceed, make sure you have the following requirements:

fifa 14 pc crack 3dm

DOWNLOAD https://ckonti.com/2wJKli

A PC with Windows 7/8/10 operating system.
A copy of FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition, which you can buy from Origin or other online stores.
A stable internet connection.
A ZIP extractor software, such as WinRAR or 7-Zip.
Antivirus software disabled, as some of them may detect the crack as a virus.

Once you have everything ready, follow these steps:

Download FIFA 14 PC crack by 3DM from one of these links: MegaGames, Google Drive, or Bing. The file size is about 28 MB.
Extract the ZIP file to a folder of your choice. You will see a folder named "FIFA 14 Crack by 3DM" with three files inside: "fifa14-3dm.exe", "fifaconfig.exe", and "rldea.dll".
Copy these three files and paste them into the folder where you installed FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition. Usually, it is located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14". Replace the existing files when prompted.
Run "fifaconfig.exe" and adjust the game settings according to your preferences. You can also change the language of the game from the "Game Settings" tab.
Run "fifa14-3dm.exe" and enjoy the game!

Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed FIFA 14 PC crack by 3DM. Now you can play the game without any restrictions or errors. If you encounter any problems, please check the FAQ section below or contact us for support.

Q: Is this crack safe and legal?

A: This crack is safe to use, as it does not contain any viruses or malware. However, it is not legal, as it violates the terms and conditions of EA Sports and Origin. We do not condone piracy and we recommend that you buy the original game if you like it.

Q: Will this crack work with other versions of FIFA 14?

A: This crack is designed for FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition only. It may not work with other versions of FIFA 14, such as Standard Edition or Demo. If you want to use this crack with other versions of FIFA 14, you may need to download additional files or patches from the internet.

Q: Will this crack affect my online gameplay?

A: This crack will disable your online gameplay, as it bypasses the Origin verification process. You will not be able to access the online features of FIFA 14, such as Ultimate Team, Seasons, or Match Day. If you want to play online, you need to use a legit copy of FIFA 14 with a valid Origin account.

Q: How can I update my game to the latest version?

A: This crack is compatible with the latest version of FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition as of April 2023. If EA Sports releases a new update for FIFA 14 in the future, you may need to download a new crack from 3DM or other sources. Alternatively, you can disable automatic updates from Origin and play with the current version of FIFA 14.

d8cbe59d7d