Frustrated Covid-19, how to find some girls who will chaine me up

outpost station

Apr 26, 2021, 1:32:30 PM4/26/21
I need to be chained up naked, tightly tape gagged, so I can't move, escape, or cry out. Then have multiple naked girls 20-30years old, try different ways to torture my penis, testicles and ass. Including but not limited to, putting tight cock rings to keep my penis hard, forcing thick long needles right threw my testicles, multiple times and leave them there. Inserting thick metal rod in my pee hole down the urethra as far as possible and with a TENS unit electrocute my genitals for hours at a time forcing me to ejaculate multiple times. And do this type of torture for multiple days. Now you have an idea what I like how is it possible these days with the pandemic?

Brian G

May 8, 2021, 5:17:42 AM5/8/21
Well as you may well be dead anyway after all that, it probably does not
matter much.
These things are great as fantasies but in real life somewhat less extreme
things that won't cause permanent damage are often more appropriate, and you
can masturbate about them later which in your scenario, I doubt would be
possible.
Brian

--

-----