***Instant Messenger That Pays*** - NEW & F.R.E.E.

chri...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2004, 12:22:35 PM12/27/04

I've just installed a new instant messaging application called IMVITE. It is compatible with AIM, MSN, Yahoo, & ICQ,
which means you can use it to chat with any of these messengers. You will see all your contacts in one control screen.
It's really great.

The IMVITE messenger has many smart and unique features. There is really no reason to use any other messenger.

They have a promotion that pays $5 to anyone who downloads their messenger platform now.

They have also created a convenient gateway to Ecommerce. You just click on the link of your favorite online store and
IMVITE pays you a cash rebate when you shop. You can't go wrong with that!

IMVITE has an optional built-in affiliate program where you can earn serious money. It's totally free to participate.

Why should I chat with many messengers if this one fits all and I can earn money with it too?

Go visit their site at http://www.inspire-solution.com/newim. You will be very impressed.

My user name is: chrisyk (remember to add me to your list)

Send me an Instant Message after you download it and let me know what you think!

Regards,
YK

Remco / webdesign4all.nl

Jan 13, 2005, 1:19:25 PM1/13/05