co-operation

i8i

Jan 8, 2004, 6:45:31 AM1/8/04
Hello. I am Damian Puchalski from Poland. My company specializes in internet
service. In my firm averrage cost of designing www site amounts to 250 Euro.
It is not much when we compare this to 1000 Euro in Your Country. I would
like to propose you a transaction. You will really pay my company 250 Euro
and the rest you save effortlessly. Unfortunatelly we can not present you
our work becouse of our contract's restrict. But we will be in a great
honour if you will give us some chances for demonstrating our skills by
giving us even any little project. Contact with us is possible by the
Internet.