Forato il sarcofago dello spazio tempo relativista

pnn calmagorod

Aug 11, 2022, 9:00:05 AMAug 11
o...?

You don't want see the elementary facts then invent ridicoulus and very expensive for us conditions.
Then why with your hallucinatory thermal theories don't reply elementari facts :

with Asps PNN (with batteries .. and remote control) if on a scale we have thrust in a direction ... at 180 degree we have rotfl thermal ANTI thrust :-)
we repeat this many times :-)
so you must invent and DO something of realistic to explain such MANY facts ................. such the follow two days ago : With more than 15 minutes of power Sub321n4 reach on scale more than 20 grams of thrust ... reproduce this this "thermal effect" with a coax cable that power a dummy load :-))))
the pnn only needs time to take off and of course an adequate system of solar panels. The thrust curve is similar to this
http://www.asps.it/trustgra1.jpg.
All newtonian and realativistic theories are comic and have no meaning in the PNN field :-) www.asps.it/pnnsubitam.htm

E.Laureti

ps: amen