GENERATE UNLIMITED INCOME WITH AN INTERNET TRAVEL BUSINESS!

Johnny

Jan 15, 2006, 3:23:05 PM1/15/06
Ten (10) people will have the opportunity to own an internet travel
agency business with YTB Travel and Cruises. I will coach and show
you how to generate more income part-time than you make on your
regular job.

I know you will probably have questions like....

Q: First of all, Why a Internet Travel Business?

A: Because every hour of the day, somebody is traveling, staying in
hotels, or renting vehicles.
· Traveling is the World's Largest Industry and is growing. It is
going to double by the end of the decade.

· Everyone travels daily and over 75% of all travel is booked on the
Internet.

· The Industry Market is shifting to the Internet. Over 59 million
dollars of travel is booked on line per hour.

· More people are booking travel online than ever before!

We all travel, so why not get paid for it.

Need more information...complete the requested information at this
link http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel and submit it. I will
reserve you a position and contact you via e-mail immediately.

Remember, the early birds get the worms! Submit your request
immediately!

Johnny

Jan 15, 2006, 10:18:42 PM1/15/06
Work at home with your own internet travel agency business with YTB
Travel and Cruises and get ready to generate over a six figure income.
http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel YTB will provide you a travel
web site.

Plus, I will coach and show you how to generate more income part-time

than you make on your regular job.

I know you will probably have questions like....

Q: First of all, Why a Internet Travel Business?

A: Because every hour of the day, somebody is traveling, staying in