EARN UNLIMITED INCOME AS AN ONLINE TRAVEL AGENT!!!

Johnny

Jan 22, 2006, 5:53:51 PM1/22/06
I am currently looking for 35 candidates that I can mentor to dizzying
levels of success as a home-based online Referred Travel Agent with YTB
Travel and Cruises.

However, if you have a sincere interest in building a REAL internet
business with YTB Travel and Cruises and something you can truly
dedicate yourself to (at least 10 hours per week), then I want to hear
from you.

So, if this sounds like something that might interest you, I highly
recommend that you visit:http://www.Goytbnow.com/wholesaletravel
fill out the application and submit it immediately, I will contact you
within 48 hrs.

Because to be one of the 35 people chosen to participate, you don't
need an existing online business. You don't need a travel agent
background. (YTB will work with you on ALL of these things!)

But please note that because of the huge time commitment this kind of
one-on-one mentoring will take from me. I can only accept 35 people at
this time -- and I'm expecting to get literally hundreds of e-mail and

Remember, first come, first served...get in touch with me right away,
because I'd hate for you to miss out on this opportunity because you
had a simple question I could answer right away...e-mail me at
pdorse...@yahoo.com.