High Gas Prices in America

marko

Nov 13, 2005, 9:01:31 PM11/13/05
Hi All,

So you want the high prices of gasoline and diesel to come down???

Here's an approach, help me convience 10 million of our fellow
Americans

to purchase the cheapest gas cap they can. Then put the gas cap in a

manila envelope with this note: "I can not afford to fill my tank"!
Then mail it to

the White House, Washington, DC You will see those prices come way
down.

Think about 10,000,000 million gas caps coming to WASHINGTON. WOW

The press will pick this up and the gas companies will get our message.

Help me, I sent my cap and note .....where's YOURS !

Marko

gas caps in the white house, gonna cause some talk