b Too much popup and virus on porn website bcs

bangbang

Jul 31, 2005, 7:48:37 PM7/31/05
Most adult website out there require payment and they suck.
if the website is free, it usually have viruses and pop-up.. so annoying.

I finally own a porn website. It is like a dream come true!
All free, no popup, no virus and open to everyone!

http://www.bangmytwat.com

I am looking for peole who can help me post things and run the forum.
It is fun! Anti-Pay Site. I need help! email me from the website.

f*

Chatrooms

Jul 31, 2005, 8:15:40 AM7/31/05
Brand New chat network