Jesus, Christ and God

Rich

Jan 11, 2024, 2:51:49 AMJan 11
Jesus fucking Christ my father is a disgusting loser and nobody in their right mind can stand 10 seconds in his presence and he's such an evil sack of shit that he wanted me to look as disgusting as him when I got older, so he hurt me and led me down wrong paths, so I'd hurt myself and come close to as repulsive as he is, but he was wrong and he's way too ugly and disgusting for me to ever become anywhere near as hideous as he is god