BBC Midlands Today admits white people will be the minority in Birmingham within 10 years

1 view

landno...@hotmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 3:13:25 PM6/16/06

Mikein...@aol.com

Jun 16, 2006, 5:09:46 PM6/16/06

landno...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/local_tv/video/9012da680047578/bb/09012da6800477d8_16x9_bb.ram

But naturally it will make no difference to whites thanks to the
saintly nature of immigrants who just love us and our history.

pencil

Jun 16, 2006, 5:32:29 PM6/16/06

<landno...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/local_tv/video/9012da680047578/bb/09012da6800477d8_16x9_bb.ram

will anyone notice?

tg

Jun 16, 2006, 7:17:37 PM6/16/06

"pencil" <pencil...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:NrFkg.189$Z61...@newsfe4-win.ntli.net...

> <landno...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1150485205.6...@f6g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/local_tv/video/9012da680047578/bb/09012da6800477d8_16x9_bb.ram
>>
> will anyone notice?

you bet. The noticing is going on right now. Homophobia is on the increase in the UK as well as an intolerance of islam and muslims
in general.

Kevin Hollingsworth

Jun 17, 2006, 3:03:27 AM6/17/06
I guess the weakened genes of the native whites are eventually going to be
lost entirely. Like the Romans and the Egyptions this civilisation is
crumbling through inbreeding. The ones to blame are not the newcomers but
the 'white patriachs' in the upper crust of the English establishment who
wanted to keep their power through artificial lineages abhorrent to the
natural world.

"tg" <t...@nospamevereverever.net> wrote in message

pencil

Jun 17, 2006, 3:06:46 AM6/17/06

"Kevin Hollingsworth" <kevin.h0l...@ntlworld.com> wrote in
message news:3PNkg.44064$rC1....@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...

>I guess the weakened genes of the native whites are eventually going
>to be lost entirely. Like the Romans and the Egyptions this
>civilisation is crumbling through inbreeding. The ones to blame are
>not the newcomers but the 'white patriachs' in the upper crust of the
>English establishment who wanted to keep their power through
>artificial lineages abhorrent to the natural world.

We've been betrayed by our leaders, though there's a shift in thinking
that hasn't yet found an outlet so I don't think all is lost quite
yet.

Mikein...@aol.com

Jun 17, 2006, 4:43:53 AM6/17/06

No but the British will notice the creeping dispossession of which
becoming a minority is a signal.

Martin Davies

Jun 19, 2006, 1:05:20 PM6/19/06
landno...@hotmail.com wrote:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/avdb/local_tv/video/9012da680047578/bb/09012da6800477d8_16x9_bb.ram

Is that actually a problem?
Or should white people start having more kids and/or moving to Birmingham?

Martin <><

Mikein...@aol.com

Jun 19, 2006, 1:45:26 PM6/19/06

Whether being exterminated is a problem or not depends on who you are
and whether you are affected.

Martin Davies

Jun 19, 2006, 2:55:32 PM6/19/06

So its only a problem for those who don't like the colour of someone else's
skin then.

Martin <><

fergie's left nip

Jun 19, 2006, 6:20:16 PM6/19/06

"Martin Davies" <mart...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> So its only a problem for those who don't like the colour of someone
else's
> skin then.
>
> Martin <><

Pray for his evil soul Martin.

While you are at it pray for mine too.

Martin Davies

Jun 20, 2006, 2:01:14 AM6/20/06

As you wish for yourself. Not sure about any evil soul though.

Martin <><

the_world_is_all...@yahoo.co.uk

Jun 20, 2006, 10:16:12 AM6/20/06

This is what whites can look forward too more and more as they become a
powerless minority (as opposed to a powerless majority, I suppose)..

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/video_photos.cfm?id=31704&video_id=313&quality=high

Martin Davies

Jun 20, 2006, 10:52:55 AM6/20/06

So what difference does whites being in the minority in one area make?
British would still be in the majority, so what are you worried about?

Martin <><

stewart...@hotmail.co.uk

Jun 20, 2006, 10:54:55 AM6/20/06

there seems to be some confusion about 'white' and 'British'

Clough

Jun 20, 2006, 2:47:36 PM6/20/06
On 20 Jun 2006 07:54:55 -0700, stewart...@hotmail.co.uk wrote:

>there seems to be some confusion about 'white' and 'British'

If your English is not too good and your cultural background is
Pakistani or Bangladeshi, you can still be British even though British
history and culture are meaningless and irrelevant to you.

Which in the long run won't matter because with time it is likely that
what is today regarded as British history and culture will only be
identifiers for a shrinking minority of the inhabitants of these
isles.

It will be interesting to see what the United Kingdom, if it is still
called that, will look like in a hundred years or so when the
historical continuum from which it emerged is the irrelevant and
unimportant story of a small minority. I imagine the English language
will sound quite different, too.

Clough

Martin Davies

Jun 20, 2006, 3:59:23 PM6/20/06

You don't have to be white to be British. You don't have to be British to be
white.
Ultimately what does the skin colour matter? We have more than one white
culture here, though attempts have been made at times to enforce only one
culture.

Martin <><

hw...@freeispshares.co.uk

Jun 20, 2006, 4:21:24 PM6/20/06

Because it is a trend! The English are forecast to be a minority in
their homeland by 2050. That means there will no longer be a
prevailing English culture in England and the English will be even more
discriminated against than they are now, and as a people they will be
in a lot more danger.
I fail to see how anyone with any sense of honour or justice can be so
negligent about a native people's loss of their homeland.

Martin Davies

Jun 20, 2006, 5:28:45 PM6/20/06

And those who are born in England, what are they? English? Or something
else?
As for culture, the so called prevailing English culture has tried to
destroy other cultures before. What makes you think it will disappear when
it couldn't destroy others by trying?
What danger will these English be in that others won't share?

Martin <><

hw...@freeispshares.co.uk

Jun 21, 2006, 12:27:46 PM6/21/06

Martin Davies wrote:
> hw...@freeispshares.co.uk wrote:
> > Martin Davies wrote:

> >> So what difference does whites being in the minority in one area
> >> make? British would still be in the majority, so what are you
> >> worried about?
> >
> > Because it is a trend! The English are forecast to be a minority in
> > their homeland by 2050. That means there will no longer be a
> > prevailing English culture in England and the English will be even
> > more discriminated against than they are now, and as a people they
> > will be in a lot more danger.
> > I fail to see how anyone with any sense of honour or justice can be so
> > negligent about a native people's loss of their homeland.
>
> And those who are born in England, what are they? English? Or something
> else?

Those - probably the majority - who do not consider themselves to be
English are certainly not. Don't make the same arrogant mistake is
silly misguided middle-class twits who imagine they are magnanimously
welcoming settlers into their society. Most settlers have no
intention, and no need, to become part of English society. There are
no benefits accruing to being English in England, no taxpayer-funded
organisations set up with the sole aim of exclusively benefiting the
English, as there are for other groups. Why else do people who are
patently not 'black' insist on saying they are 'black'?

> As for culture, the so called prevailing English culture has tried to
> destroy other cultures before.

What others? When?

> What makes you think it will disappear when
> it couldn't destroy others by trying?

It didn't.

> What danger will these English be in that others won't share?

Many, many. Just today a report of a wedding party being photographed
in a park being chased away be stoned-throwing Asian racists.
Recently, a young lad murdered by two Indian 'asylum seekers' for no
reason - presumably other than that he was English . Black and
minority ethnic groups have a higher propensity to crime and 'whites'
are disproportionately the victims of racist violence. I see no reason
why this should change, and every reason that it might get worse.
There will be increasing violence between mozlems and hindus as each
tries to assert supremacy. The English will retreat to the last
passably English areas of England.

Martin Davies

Jun 21, 2006, 3:51:14 PM6/21/06

Suppression of language? Attempts to impose English culture on them?
Destroying of literature? Punishment for trying to keep culture alive?
Its happened here, never mind in other places the British Empire once ruled.

>> What makes you think it will disappear when
>> it couldn't destroy others by trying?
>
> It didn't.

Get real.
Gaelic, Welsh, Deaf cultures are the 3 largest ones native to these islands
that were, at various times, subject to attempts to destroy them.

>> What danger will these English be in that others won't share?
>
> Many, many. Just today a report of a wedding party being photographed
> in a park being chased away be stoned-throwing Asian racists.

For being English? Or for other reasons?
I've come across stone throwing people before, can't recall offhand any of
them that were throwing stones because of race. What makes you think these
Asians were throwing stones because they were racists?

> Recently, a young lad murdered by two Indian 'asylum seekers' for no
> reason - presumably other than that he was English .

Or possibly for the reasons many other murders happen.
Can't recall a large number of murders being for race reasons.

Black and
> minority ethnic groups have a higher propensity to crime

They are also more likely to become homeless, more likely to not be able to
access services, more likely to get racists after them.
You know the really big crimes? Mostly whites - terrorism, kidnapping,
stealing millions and so on.
Come to think of it, the largest group of drug users given treatment in my
area are whites. 100% of treatments.
Racist? Or just the highest users?

and 'whites'
> are disproportionately the victims of racist violence.

In disproportion to their numbers? Not in my borough.
Though we have few racist violence incidents, mostly its the common
muggings, pub fights, partner domestic violence and so on.

I see no
> reason why this should change,

I'd love to know how you attribute so much to racist actions when the press
and the victims commonly don't.

and every reason that it might get
> worse. There will be increasing violence between mozlems and hindus
> as each tries to assert supremacy.

Really?
We have large groups of both near me - they get on great.
Maybe in your area its because some people are stirring up trouble?

The English will retreat to the
> last passably English areas of England.

And those areas are where?

The rest of us will of course stay in England.

Martin <><

hw...@freeispshares.co.uk

Jun 21, 2006, 4:28:40 PM6/21/06

When? What language?

> Attempts to impose English culture on them?

On whom?

> Destroying of literature? Punishment for trying to keep culture alive?

What? When?

> Its happened here, never mind in other places the British Empire once ruled.

You said English, not British.

> >> What makes you think it will disappear when
> >> it couldn't destroy others by trying?
> >
> > It didn't.
>
> Get real.
> Gaelic, Welsh,

In order that they could participate in mainstream economy and society!

> Deaf cultures

Deaf WHAT?!
Really, if that's the best you can do ....

> are the 3 largest ones native to these islands
> that were, at various times, subject to attempts to destroy them.

Two at most, and for the reasons given.

> >> What danger will these English be in that others won't share?
> >
> > Many, many. Just today a report of a wedding party being photographed
> > in a park being chased away be stoned-throwing Asian racists.
>
> For being English? Or for other reasons?
> I've come across stone throwing people before, can't recall offhand any of
> them that were throwing stones because of race. What makes you think these
> Asians were throwing stones because they were racists?

Any Asians been throwing stones at Asian wedding parties?

> > Recently, a young lad murdered by two Indian 'asylum seekers' for no
> > reason - presumably other than that he was English .
>
> Or possibly for the reasons many other murders happen.

He was unknown to them and it wasn't robbery.

> Can't recall a large number of murders being for race reasons.

We were speculating about the future.

> > Black and
> > minority ethnic groups have a higher propensity to crime
>
> They are also more likely to become homeless, more likely to not be able to
> access services, more likely to get racists after them.
> You know the really big crimes? Mostly whites - terrorism, kidnapping,
> stealing millions and so on.
> Come to think of it, the largest group of drug users given treatment in my
> area are whites. 100% of treatments.
> Racist? Or just the highest users?

Well of course, at present, most crime is committed by whites, because
most people here are white, but violent crime is committed
disproportionately by non-whites.

> > and 'whites'
> > are disproportionately the victims of racist violence.
>
> In disproportion to their numbers?

Well what else.

> Not in my borough.
> Though we have few racist violence incidents, mostly its the common
> muggings, pub fights, partner domestic violence and so on.
>
> > I see no
> > reason why this should change,
>
> I'd love to know how you attribute so much to racist actions when the press
> and the victims commonly don't.

In my original comments I was not attributing to racist actions, I was
pointing out what life would be like in England for the natives.

> > and every reason that it might get
> > worse. There will be increasing violence between mozlems and hindus
> > as each tries to assert supremacy.
>
> Really?
> We have large groups of both near me - they get on great.
> Maybe in your area its because some people are stirring up trouble?

Who was it stirring up trouble in India during Partition?

I was talking about England, not 'my area'.

> > The English will retreat to the
> > last passably English areas of England.
>

> And those areas are where?

Why are you asking? Can't you think for yourself?

> The rest of us will of course stay in England.

What do you mean? I said England.
I take it you're not English.

Clough

Jun 21, 2006, 5:23:40 PM6/21/06
On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:51:14 GMT, "Martin Davies"
<mart...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Many, many. Just today a report of a wedding party being photographed
>> in a park being chased away be stoned-throwing Asian racists.

>For being English? Or for other reasons?
>I've come across stone throwing people before, can't recall offhand any of
>them that were throwing stones because of race. What makes you think these
>Asians were throwing stones because they were racists?

No, of course not.

There could be no sense of other involved.

Of in group attacking out group.

It couldn't possibly be Them, different from Us, and thus fair game
for stoning.

Impossible. Unthinkable. Just lads blowing off steam. Random attack.

It could have been anybody.

Yes, lets comfort ourselves with that.

> The English will retreat to the
>> last passably English areas of England.

>And those areas are where?

>The rest of us will of course stay in England.

As long as it remains recognisably England.

That will change with time. Perhaps, with luck, not before we have
grown old and died.

But the historical continuum of what once was England will no longer
be the story of the majority of the people who presently live on these
isles.

The cultural history of the major groups in tribal England will be
found in Pakistan and Bangladesh rather than in the Chaucer and
Shakespeare of just one minority amongst many.

The best that we can hope for is that the disparate ethnic groups, of
which the once dominant group will be just one, will not degenerate
into fighting each other in competition for tribal favours.

Balkan Britain. A frightening, but real, possibility.

Let's hope there will a common cultural-historical binding factor.

But whatever any common cultural-historical binding factor may be, it
won't be the historical cultural continuum from which England evolved,
since that will be just the story of one of many of the competing
ethnic minorities.

Clough

Tony

Jun 21, 2006, 9:31:01 PM6/21/06

Cunt.

Martin Davies

Jun 22, 2006, 3:42:13 AM6/22/06

Try Gaelic,Welsh and BSL.

>> Attempts to impose English culture on them?
>
> On whom?

The groups I mentioned.

>> Destroying of literature? Punishment for trying to keep culture
>> alive?
>
> What? When?
>
>> Its happened here, never mind in other places the British Empire
>> once ruled.
>
> You said English, not British.

And the amount of pushing of the other groups cultures would have been where
in the Empire? It was the English culture being pushed.

>>> It didn't.
>>
>> Get real.
>> Gaelic, Welsh,
>
> In order that they could participate in mainstream economy and
> society!

And to destroy what they already had.

>> Deaf cultures
>
> Deaf WHAT?!
> Really, if that's the best you can do ....

Now you are showing your ignorance.
We have had a Deaf culture in Britain for quite some time, same as in many
other countries. Langage, arts, ways of doing things, and so on.
Despite oralism being pushed onto Deaf students, along with punishment for
using sign language, and ignoring of problems caused.

>> are the 3 largest ones native to these islands
>> that were, at various times, subject to attempts to destroy them.
>
> Two at most, and for the reasons given.

The Deaf culture is the 2nd largest of those.

>>> Many, many. Just today a report of a wedding party being
>>> photographed in a park being chased away be stoned-throwing Asian
>>> racists.
>>
>> For being English? Or for other reasons?
>> I've come across stone throwing people before, can't recall offhand
>> any of them that were throwing stones because of race. What makes
>> you think these Asians were throwing stones because they were
>> racists?
>
> Any Asians been throwing stones at Asian wedding parties?

No, but Asians throwing stones at Asians I've come across.

>>> Recently, a young lad murdered by two Indian 'asylum seekers' for no
>>> reason - presumably other than that he was English .
>>
>> Or possibly for the reasons many other murders happen.
>
> He was unknown to them and it wasn't robbery.

And exactly how many murders aren't robbery related and the victims are
known to the attackers?

>> Can't recall a large number of murders being for race reasons.
>

> We were speculating about the future.

So in other words you are making it up.

>>> Black and
>>> minority ethnic groups have a higher propensity to crime
>>
>> They are also more likely to become homeless, more likely to not be
>> able to access services, more likely to get racists after them.
>> You know the really big crimes? Mostly whites - terrorism,
>> kidnapping, stealing millions and so on.
>> Come to think of it, the largest group of drug users given treatment
>> in my area are whites. 100% of treatments.
>> Racist? Or just the highest users?
>
> Well of course, at present, most crime is committed by whites, because
> most people here are white, but violent crime is committed
> disproportionately by non-whites.

Ah, so now you suggest that most people here are white yet still talk about
becoming a minority. Sure you know what you are talking about?

>>> and 'whites'
>>> are disproportionately the victims of racist violence.
>>
>> In disproportion to their numbers?
>
> Well what else.

And do current crime statistics agree with you on that?

>> Not in my borough.
>> Though we have few racist violence incidents, mostly its the common
>> muggings, pub fights, partner domestic violence and so on.
>>
>>> I see no
>>> reason why this should change,
>>
>> I'd love to know how you attribute so much to racist actions when
>> the press and the victims commonly don't.
>
> In my original comments I was not attributing to racist actions, I was
> pointing out what life would be like in England for the natives.

And I've asked about whether someone born in England is a native.
You've still attributed some actions you've come up with simply to racist
actions.

>>> and every reason that it might get
>>> worse. There will be increasing violence between mozlems and hindus
>>> as each tries to assert supremacy.
>>
>> Really?
>> We have large groups of both near me - they get on great.
>> Maybe in your area its because some people are stirring up trouble?
>
> Who was it stirring up trouble in India during Partition?

This isn't India and it isn't that decade. Different cultures here old boy.

> I was talking about England, not 'my area'.

And I'm talking about what we currently have in my area, I don't pretend to
know whats going on in the minds of people all over England.

>>> The English will retreat to the
>>> last passably English areas of England.
>>

>> And those areas are where?
>
> Why are you asking? Can't you think for yourself?

I'm aksing for your definition of the last passably English areas of
England. You used the term, you state what you mean by it.
Could be your idea of it will be quite different to other people.

>> The rest of us will of course stay in England.
>
> What do you mean? I said England.
> I take it you're not English.

Take what you want. You are jumping to conclusions based on no information
at all.

Martin <><

Martin Davies

Jun 22, 2006, 3:43:31 AM6/22/06

You agree to have more kids? Or will you move to Birmingham?

Martin <><