NSND Prishtina 17-18 October

Besfort Guri

Oct 5, 2015, 1:58:04 PM10/5/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, general, Open Labs Albania, free-softwar...@googlegroups.com, ossm-m...@lists.softver.org.mk
Hello friends,

We have both bad and good news. Bad one is that we are taking a break this year from the traditional formal big SFK conference format. Good news is that we are doing a smaller unconference cohosted with NSND [http://www.nsnd.org].

NSND is an every other month weekend meetup of ex-YU hackers.

For those who have never attended one, an unconference is a  loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange of  information and ideas between participants, rather than following a  conventionally structured program of events. Attendees create sessions on the spot as there is no predetermined program. Unconferences typically feature open discussions rather  than having a single speaker at the front of the room giving a talk. Participants are higher skilled and almost everyone is expected to contribute.

This is all happening on 17-18 October at the Prishtina Hackerspace starting from 12:00 until late at night.

Come prepared to share hacker know-how.

Hope to see you there.

FLOSSK team

--

Besfort Guri
GIS Developer

+386 49 87 75 75
Blog: http://www.bguri.net

An EU funded project managed by
EU Office in Kosovo
Implemented by NIRAS in consortium with DLG and INSI

Address: Str Shaban Polluzha, No 3, Prishtina, Kosovo

Redon Skikuli

Oct 5, 2015, 2:28:50 PM10/5/15
to open-lab...@googlegroups.com, nistasene...@googlegroups.com, general, Free Software Conference, ossm-m...@lists.softver.org.mk
Sad to hear about SFK. It has influenced many of us here in Tirana to do what we do today.
All the best for with NSDN guys.

---
Redon Skikuli
e-mail: re...@skikuli.com
web:
www.skikuli.com

Altin Ukshini

Oct 17, 2015, 5:36:32 AM10/17/15
to Free Software Conference, ossm-m...@lists.softver.org.mk, general, Open Labs Albania, nistasene...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.

IMG_20151017_112636.jpg

Mike Dupont

Oct 17, 2015, 5:42:46 AM10/17/15
to Free Software Conference, 2с.мк, general, Open Labs Albania, nistasene...@googlegroups.com