Help: How to synchronize FLOSSK in G+, Facebook Group and Google Group?

Agron Selimaj

Nov 12, 2014, 9:46:48 AM11/12/14
to free-softwar...@googlegroups.com

https://plus.google.com/106842286227650128424/posts/iWxjewf8hi2

I belong to a G+ community called FLOSSK. We also have a FLOSSK facebook group and a FLOSSK Google Group. Now our community has been split in 3 because what FLOSSK members post in G+ the ones in other two groups, facebook and google groups have no idea of it.
Is there a tool to synchronize these three social networks? Like whatever is posted in the FLOSSK facebook group from any member to be automatically reposted / crossposted to the G+ community and Goolge Groups.
I am not looking for those tools that make you post into their website first and then they repost to social media. I am looking for something that watches for new post on any of these groups and then sends the same post to the other two social medias.

Jan Husar

Nov 13, 2014, 11:11:54 PM11/13/14
to free-softwar...@googlegroups.com
there is no way, just stick to one and close the rest