Who wants to do some Linux system admin work in USA?

Mike Dupont

Jan 12, 2015, 9:42:05 PM1/12/15
to Free Software Conference, flos...@googlegroups.com, Open Labs Albania
Howdy,
Long time no hear,
as many of you know I have moved back to USA, we have bought a house
here in Lawrence, Kansas and have our first baby boy, Gent Richard
DuPont. I am working on kansaslinuxfest.us a new conference in Kansas.
Also I am working as a dev-ops guy at a company that does Linux,
python, tomcat, javascript, java, maven, jenkins, etc. We are looking
to hire people and could also possibly sponsor visa, also maybe a j2
student visa or work visa.

So if anyone is interested in that, please mail me with your CV and infos!

thanks
mike

--
James Michael DuPont