Let's build a Hackerspace in KOSOVO - We need your help!

Altin Ukshini

Apr 19, 2015, 5:53:17 AM4/19/15
to info
Dearest Everyone,

During the past year FLOSSK members have been working on creating an experimentation, co-working space - a hackerspace in Prishtina, Kosovo.
Struggling to find funds locally and self sustain the space, we’ve joined Kickstarter to get international.

We wouldn’t like to bother you with a long email, but as mentioned on the campaign video,
Kickstarter community and YOU are our only way out to make this happen!

Please see our Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1731685895/lets-build-a-hackerspace-in-kosovo
We promise you’ll enjoy the video explaining our initiative and our past work and activities.

We hope to get your support: please help us by sharing this campaign through your channels and/or donating to it.
By the community, for the community, every little bit counts!

Prishtina Hackerspace website: http://prishtinahackerspace.org

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Altin Ukshini

--
Altin Ukshini