Tux Eyes

Joerg Feuerhake

Jul 15, 2005, 4:55:51 AM7/15/05
to free-pen...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

There is this persistent problem with Tux's eyes. Clearly they are made
out of plastic originally. Up to now there is no way to buy or order
them anywhere.

We, up to now, preferred making eye patches from white and black
textile. Though there is no pattern for this coming with the current
pattern sheet.

Question is. Are there better ways to make tux eyes? I would think of
embroidered patches maybe with an iron-on feature or using felt or
something like that.

Are there sources to retrieve the original plastic eyes for tux? Does
anyone have experience with this type of embroidery? I don' t know.

--
/**
* best regards