GrowthX.social reviews for buying Instagram Followers in India

william james

Jul 9, 2022, 4:31:17 PM7/9/22
to free exam question

In the series of reviewing various products and services, today we review GrowthX.social

According to their official website:

“We’re an Social Media agency with a heart, taking great pride in helping our clients. GrowthX customers around the globe are growing their social reach, getting more Instagram followers, and building big audiences within minutes.”

Now let’s get insights about this company.

And we all began to explore along with their particular Instagram Account, since they are rendering paid for Instagram Readers System.

Here is the Instagram Profile of GrowthX.social: https: //www.instagram.com/growthx.social/

At the time of writing this article, their Instagram Profile has a good number of followers.

They have 21,536 followers on their Instagram Account. This is really a good number actually.

Now let’s see their posts.

Their 1st post have only & only 8 likes. Their second post has 2 likes and their 3rd post has 7 likes.

Out of those 21K followers they have only 2-10 likes each post? ?

LOL, it is a clear symbol that all of the followers on their Instagram account are fake. A company which is providing Instagram Growth Service can not grow it’s own Instagram Profile. This is really pathetic.

So, this is truly cautioned that never use enlargement x social for Instagram Growing Expert services.   growthx   They will fill your Instagram account with fake or BOT followers, the company is not going to give you any real value.

Is GrowthX Social Legit?

When we visited their official contact page: https: //www.growthx.social/pages/contact We found that email id and contact number is mentioned on the page as follows: sup...@growthx.social. (or) Call us on 91 6301752182

Is it a good symbol that they have mentioned the mobile number. But No physical address is mentioned on their ‘Contact Us’ page, neither they have mentioned any company name etc. So it provides a a small amount of doubtfulness if GrowthX Public is Reputable or phony.

So the right options to GrowthX.Societal?

Now we began to search the internet for the best websites in India providing Real Instagram

We also found some good customer reviews for their Instagram Followers service.

Don’t trust on instagram followers increase apps in the market, they provide fake followers. I always trust on a1 insta only.

- Mohd. Azhar

Helpful provider and so i like this you gave us a trial offer before you buy main container!

- Poonam

I tried buying followers on many websites. All were providing fake followers. Then I tried a1insta. A1insta provided me good followers. Now I have already purchased 10K pack.