Saor Cultur Action on Recent announcement of amendments to Irish Copyright law

Kevin Flanagan

Feb 24, 2011, 8:22:47 AM2/24/11
to free-cultu...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

I have very quickly written a letter which I plan to offer to people
in the name of Saor Cultur to sign and to send to electoral
candidates.
It is an initial edit so I invite you to take a look and to comment or
change it as you see fit.
We will have to move fast so I will leave it open for editing between
now and 3pm before it is published.
We cant expect much today with all the election stuff going on but at
least it is something.

Here is the link to the pad http://bit.ly/hOxQLD

If you have any problems DM me @flanagankev

I've also created the long overdue Facebook page which I am trying to
link to the twitter account at the moment.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saor-Cultur-Eire-Free-Culture-Ireland/113812318694462

Best

Kevin