Fwd: Submission for the Irish Copyright Review

Kevin Flanagan

Jul 15, 2011, 10:35:26 PM7/15/11
to free-cultu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Ok here is a copy of my submission for the Copyright review
unfortunately Im up the walls with a new job so its a bit rushed if
anyone else sent stuff in please share it. I have also been notified
by Alan Toner from https://knowfuture.wordpress.com that there is a
separate review on third party liability that is in response to the
UPC case the deadline for that is the 29th of July. Anywhos better get
something in for that too.

All the Best

Kevin

Jul 15, 2011, 11:29:13 PM7/15/11