Fwd: [All MEPs] EU Copyright Term Extension

Kevin Flanagan

May 10, 2011, 9:56:21 AM5/10/11
to free-cultu...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KELLY Seán <sean....@europarl.europa.eu>
Date: 2011/5/10
Subject: RE: [All MEPs] EU Copyright Term Extension
To: kev.fl...@gmail.com

Kevin,

Thank you very much for such concise information. I found your mail
very interesting and I am currently doing some more research on the
matter as a result of your mail. I will do my utmost to fight the
matter. Should you discover any new information or require my
assistance on anything further related to this issue please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Sean Kelly MEP