Noblet HR Consulting

NobletHR

Jun 25, 2010, 3:06:06 AM6/25/10
to Free Advertisement Pakistan
Dear Sir,

Noblet HR Consulting is a rising player in the employment services
industry. Our international affiliations and network allow us to meet
the needs of our clients in all industry segments, whether they are
multi-national or local companies.

We have a network in over 15 countries across the region, including
China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia,
Sri Lanka, Nepal, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Syria and Sudan.

We have launched our new job website.

Please review the website and sign up as "Job Seeker" or "Employer"
and apply or post jobs
http://noblethr.net/

Join us at:

Face book
http://www.facebook.com/NobletHr

Twitter
http://twitter.com/noblethr

Linked-In
http://www.linkedin.com/e/vgh/2841498/eml-grp-sub/

Find the latest jobs in the Middle East on NobletHR.net. Target your
job search by selecting from the relevant fields below.

Please ensure that you post your CV on our website. This will allow
you to apply for jobs and allow employers to search for you. Applying
for jobs on NobletHR.net is completely free!

best regards

NobletHR Team