[Ad:71] Wide Range of IT Products (Silicon Technologies)

waseem tanveer

May 8, 2010, 1:47:55 AM5/8/10
to Free Advertisement Pakistan
Dear All,
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as IT Company. It would be
honors for us to serve your esteem organization. In addition to
Corporate Business Class IT Products, we are providing the following
services. These services might be of interest to your company. We are
specialized in these areas.
• Servers, Storage backup solution
• IT System Integration
• Networking Infrastructure and Services
• IT resource and Project Management
• Service Level Agreement, Hardware /Software
Having vast experience in this line and due to standard and quality,
our services and support are very like and common among our very
valuable customers.
Therefore, we would be highly appreciated if you revert with more
details of your keen interested products which enable us to send you
best possible prices.
We thank you for your time and attention. We sincerely hope that you
will seriously consider our offer so that your organization may take
advantage of our services and get to know us.
We thank you for your kind attention and look forward to hear from you
very soon.

Yours very sincerely,

Syed M. Waseem Tanveer
Marketing Representative (Corporate)

SILICON TECHNOLOGIES
KARACHI, LAHORE, ISLAMABAD, PESHAWAR
77-E Block-2 PECHS, Ghazali Road, Karachi

Cell No: +92 321 875-5329
Tel: +9221-3454-8103-4 Ext: 153
Fax: +9221-34535382
E-mail: was...@silicon.net.pk

More info: http://groups.google.com.pk/group/free-advertisement-pakistan?hl=en?hl=en

Best wishes, Manager, Free Advertisement Pakistan group