ma-jobs

Peter Larsen

Oct 18, 2010, 10:13:25 PM10/18/10
to FredLUG
I'm not sure how many here in Fredlug is aware of the ma-jobs mailing
list, for Linux job postings for the mid-atlantic?

There's not a lot of activity on the list, but if you're looking for
Linux related employment, it's a very good list to subscribe to.

My company is currently looking for a Linux System Admin with experience
(http://calypso.tux.org/pipermail/ma-jobs/2010-October/001800.html) so
if you're interested let me know. And if you're looking for something
different, but still Linux related, join the mailing list.

--
Best Regards
Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
I am a conscientious man, when I throw rocks at seabirds I leave no tern
unstoned.
-- Ogden Nash, "Everybody's Mind to Me a Kingdom Is"