Thursday Night at the Ale House

1 view

Mark Walker

Sep 26, 2010, 9:40:13 PM9/26/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com

TheUnwiseman

Sep 27, 2010, 8:06:07 AM9/27/10
to FredLUG
I'll be there after my last class lets out at 7:15.

Paul Frields

Sep 27, 2010, 7:34:19 PM9/27/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 8:06 AM, TheUnwiseman <superb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll be there after my last class lets out at 7:15.

I can't be there this week because of a school function but I
encourage everyone to have a great time. I'll catch the next one if at
all possible!

--
Paul

Chris O'Donnell

Sep 27, 2010, 7:48:56 PM9/27/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I'll be in DC at IgniteDC, so I will be in a bar, drinking, just not with FredLUG!

Chris

Ted Brunell

Sep 27, 2010, 7:55:40 PM9/27/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I will be travelling to Michigan.  Maybe next time...

Doug Needham

Oct 6, 2010, 7:29:25 AM10/6/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
Is this an every week thing?
I may actually be able to make it tomorrow night.

Oct 6, 2010, 8:29:42 PM10/6/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com

Chris O'Donnell

Oct 6, 2010, 8:32:33 PM10/6/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I could make it tomorrow.

Chris

Doug Needham

Oct 7, 2010, 7:41:19 AM10/7/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I get off the train  around 6:30 or so and will be heading straight over.
Can't stay too long, but would love to chat with anyone that shows up.

> I may actually be able to make it tomorrow night.

Chris O'Donnell

Oct 7, 2010, 3:41:54 PM10/7/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
So we have 3 or 4 people showing up? I can be there shortly after 6.
--
Chris