Revised SFD One Sheet

Ted

Sep 16, 2010, 5:51:24 PM9/16/10
to FredLUG
I know this is a bit late in the game, but there were some
typograhical errors on the previously uploaded SFD Flier (the double
sided, one-sheet flier). My son caught the errors and suggested some
mild changes. I uploaded the new version to:
http://groups.google.com/group/fredlug/web/sfd2010-one-sheet.pdf

Sorry for any problems this causes.

R/
Ted

Peter Larsen

Sep 16, 2010, 6:02:33 PM9/16/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
In addition, I'm making 50-100 ONE PAGE (double sided) copies of this
document that I "borrowed" from www.theopendisc.com. I've had print-outs
of all the software listed here with me before and people seemed to like
it.

http://groups.google.com/group/fredlug/web/Fredlug%20SFD%20OpenDisc.odt

This document is EXTREMLY slow on my OpenOffice. I would like to know if
others are experiencing the same problem?

--
Best Regards
Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
It is impossible to experience one's death objectively and still carry a tune.
-- Woody Allen

Ted Brunell

Sep 16, 2010, 6:48:13 PM9/16/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
It slow on mine as well.  Its gotta be the graphics...

R/
Ted

Paul W. Frields

Sep 17, 2010, 2:17:55 PM9/17/10
to FredLUG

I haven't printed any of these. Is someone doing that specifically?

Ted Brunell

Sep 17, 2010, 3:12:02 PM9/17/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I am bringing 250 of the corrected version and 250 of the uncorrected version in case they are needed.

R/
Ted

Paul W. Frields

Sep 17, 2010, 5:42:34 PM9/17/10