Re: Linux Users Group

Paul W. Frields

Oct 14, 2010, 10:36:13 AM10/14/10
to Emma Harrison, FredLUG
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:20:06AM -0400, Emma Harrison wrote:
> Hi Paul -
>
> This is a reminder that the Linux Users Group meeting will not occur at the
> library on Monday October 18 because all of our meeting rooms are in use for
> the Fall Book Sale. Please come to the book sale!
>
> Regards, Emma
>
> Emma Harrison
> Central Rappahannock Regional Library

Thanks Emma,

I'm notifying the FredLUG group as well so everyone knows the
meeting will need to relocate or be postponed.

Peter Larsen

Oct 14, 2010, 12:01:14 PM10/14/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
Jared suggested looking at the new Library at England Run/Stafford..
Would anyone be interested in meeting there instead? (I still cannot
make it to Monday meetings - so this is a suggestion for those of you
who can make it on Mondays).

Maybe even for Saturday meetings? Should be better/larger facilities
there.

--
Best Regards
Peter Larsen

Wise words of the day:
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months. I just love debugging ;-)
-- Linus Torvalds

TheUnwiseman

Oct 15, 2010, 10:45:32 AM10/15/10
to FredLUG
I suppose I could drive the extra distance to meet there.

Peter Larsen

Oct 15, 2010, 11:05:27 AM10/15/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2010-10-15 at 07:45 -0700, TheUnwiseman wrote:
> I suppose I could drive the extra distance to meet there.

It's a 5 maybe 10 minutes in traffic drive from the current location.
Over the bridge, down 17 cross 95 and at the BB&T/PNC bank you turn
right. The library will be on your left after the first turn in the
road.

> Alan Cox wrote:
[..]

No I didnt. Someone else wrote that. Please keep attributions
straight.
-- From linux-kernel

Chris O'Donnell

Oct 15, 2010, 10:58:46 AM10/15/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I don't have a problem with changing locations. However, my Monday attendance will be sporadic. Depends on if that particular Monday falls on my Monday to drive the teenager carpool to practice. This coming Monday is my Monday to drive.

Chris