England Run Library

mavwolf99

Oct 15, 2010, 8:30:05 PM10/15/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
I know it has been about of year since I have participated in the group, but I have been reading all of your emails. Today, I had a meeting at the new England Run Library....what a new, cool facility!!!! My group, the Stafford Technology teachers, were trying to access the internet. The head librarian was doing a presentation for us. She told us that the free public wireless is not active at this time. She was kind enough to give us the code so we could get on as staff. It was like a dial-up connection. So if you are going to do any internet activity, I suggest that you wait til it(public wireless) has been installed. The meeting rooms are very nice and have the movable walls depending on the size of room that you need. The room I was in had two 4 port ethernet boxes on either side of the whiteboard and has a big I think about a 10'x10' screen for the ceiling mounted projector (which has not come in yet and been installed). The room had 6 six foot rectangular tables with 6 chairs and one round table. It had a couple of electrical outlets. So I thought I would let you guys know what the facility is like. I think it would be a great place for the group meetings. Go and check it out. I hope to get to one of your meetings in November when my field hockey season is over and I have finished coaching.
take care all!
Marie

Marie A. Ventura
Box 1626 College Station