Flyers

Paul W. Frields

Sep 7, 2010, 12:51:30 PM9/7/10
to FredLUG
Hi all,

Just FYI, I traipsed around downtown F'burg yesterday afternoon and
passed out flyers to as many businesses as would take them. :-) Some
were already putting them up when I circled around, and some others
were going to be putting them up next weekend after their boards clear
from events on 9/10-9/12.

Mark Walker

Sep 7, 2010, 10:07:55 PM9/7/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com