Mailing list change

Peter Larsen

Oct 30, 2010, 4:11:44 PM10/30/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com

At todays meeting we discussed going forward. As some of you may have noticed the google groups web site is crashing and failing, being slow and much more. On top of the changes introduced by google we will be switching to tux.org's mailman mailinglist.

We have already migrated our archives there. I will take our member list on google and add them to the mailman list "fredlug". You should get notification from calypso.tux.org and be directed to go there and signup with a password so you can mange your membership - including unsubscribing.

Please be sure you are NOT blocking fre...@calypso.tux.org.  you should receive notice some time Sunday.

If you wish to sign up yourself or do not get the notification, go to http://calypso.tux.org and sign up.

At some time in the near future we will not allow any more postings to the google group list. Also the link on fredlug.tux.org will be updated to point to mailman.