FLS community calendar

1 view

Paul Frields

Sep 12, 2010, 9:06:09 AM9/12/10
to FredLUG
Can someone contact the Free Lance-Star's community desk to see if
they will print our event in this week's community calendar (the one
in the paper, not just online)?

Paul

Chris O'Donnell

Sep 12, 2010, 9:30:55 AM9/12/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
I just spent 15 minutes on Fredericksburg.com and I can not find a form, email address, or contact name for the community calendar. Anybody got a link? While there I did post a promo in FredTalk.

Chris

Mark Walker

Sep 12, 2010, 9:30:04 PM9/12/10
to FredLUG
Best that someone who can call during business hours do this. Anyone
up to the task; looks like it will require an old fashioned phone
call.

Also, I keep getting a Zope error when I try to update our location on
the Fredericksburg.com public calendar item (the one linked to on the
SFD 2010 to-do page). That would be a second issue to address with an
actual human.

Thanks,
Mark

On Sep 12, 9:30 am, "Chris O'Donnell" <chri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just spent 15 minutes on Fredericksburg.com and I can not find a form,
> email address, or contact name for the community calendar. Anybody got a
> link? While there I did post a promo in FredTalk.
>

> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Paul Frields <sticks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can someone contact the Free Lance-Star's community desk to see if
> > they will print our event in this week's community calendar (the one
> > in the paper, not just online)?
>
> > Paul
>
> > --
> > .

Paul W. Frields

Sep 14, 2010, 10:26:16 AM9/14/10
to FredLUG
Who's handling that?

I'm in back to back meetings currently and not able to handle, and I
think the deadline is approaching.

Chris O'Donnell

Sep 14, 2010, 12:22:55 PM9/14/10
to fre...@googlegroups.com
According to the FAQ on the website (which I just found) Community calendar events need to be submitted 2 weeks in advance.
Chris