GREEN DRINKS FXBG - OCT 30TH

1 view
Message has been deleted

Fredericksburg Green Drinks

Sep 28, 2008, 12:41:56 AM9/28/08
to Fredericksburg Green Drinks
What: Green Drinks Fredericksburg
When: October 30th, 2008, 6PM-8PM
Where: The Loft, 1005 Princess Anne Str.
Who: JAMES RIVER GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL
Why: Learn about latest green building efforts in our area with the
gurus from the JRGBC! JRGBC is also the sponsor for the Richmond
Green Drinks so this is like a visit from a family friend!

Learn more about JRBGC at http://jrgbc.org/.

Help get the word out! I know I've been lax the past two months, but
I'm trying to redeem myself this month with plenty of notices and
such
a cool guest!

Also, Green Drinks now has a Facebook profile - join up and get the
word out to friends!

Best/dwd

Fredericksburg Green Drinks

Oct 21, 2008, 7:37:43 PM10/21/08
to Fredericksburg Green Drinks
REMINDER: Green Drinks next week! Best/dwd