round 379 status

David Nicol

Dec 15, 2022, 3:06:49 PM12/15/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
unless someone does something by the end of Monday, Josh will be judge and I'll be wizard of round 380.

--
"Lay off that whiskey, and let that cocaine be!" -- Johnny Cash

David Nicol

Dec 20, 2022, 9:11:41 AM12/20/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
Unless I missed something, the deadline passed.

John L

Dec 20, 2022, 9:15:00 AM12/20/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
I believe you may have missed a couple of posts. They may have fallen into your spam filter. Jason and I have both posted in the last 5 days.

John L

Dec 20, 2022, 9:18:26 AM12/20/22
to frc-...@googlegroups.com
Correction: I believe it's Janet Cobb that was the most recent post. Email is Jason....@gmail.com.

David Nicol

Dec 20, 2022, 9:20:16 AM12/20/22
to Fantasy Rules Committee
You are correct sir. Actually they properly got filed into my FRC folder. Have I plead incompetence enough today? Give me a break I'm mentally ill. Lol.